By Vandebril R., Van Barel M., Golub G.
Read or Download A bibliography on semiseparable matrices PDF
Similar mathematics books
"Introduction to computing device functionality research with Mathematica" is designed as a beginner's consultant to machine functionality research and assumes just a easy wisdom of desktops and a few mathematical talent. The mathematical features were relegated to a Mathematica application disk, permitting readers to aim out lots of the ideas as they paintings their approach in the course of the booklet.
- [Article] Chaos: a new mathematical paradigm
- Mighty Math for 6-8 Year Olds: Ready to Learn Mathematics
- Mathematics of Neural Networks: Models, Algorithms and Applications
- Quasiconformal mappings in the plane 2nd Edition (Die Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften in Einzeldarstellungen mit besonderer Berucksichtigung der Anwendungsgebiete)
Additional info for A bibliography on semiseparable matrices
79. 80. K. N. Soltanov, "Periodic solutions of some nonlinear parabolic equations with implicit degeneracy," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 222, No. 2, 291-294 (1975). K. N. Soltanov, "Existence of a solus of some nonlinear problems of parabolic type with degeneracy," Izv. Akad. Nauk AzerbSSR, Ser. -Tekh. Mat. Nauk, No. 5, 24-29 (1975). 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. K. N. Soltanov, "Solvability of some nonlinear problems in nonreflexive Banach spaces," Izv. Akad. Nauk AzerbSSR, Ser. -Tekh. Mat. Nauk, No. 2, 37-42 (1978).
Vyssh. Uchebn. , No. 3, 23-31 (1972). N. A. Kirichenko, "Asymptotically stable solutions of certain nonlinear equations," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 280, No. 3, 579-583 (1985). A. I. Kozhanov, "Estimates of solutions and existence theorems for nonlinear parabolic equations of high order," in: Boundary Problems for Partial Differential Equations [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1984), pp. 63-83. A. I. Kozhanov, "Solvability of the first boundary problem for some classes of nonlinear parabolic equations of high order," in: Nonclassical Equations of Mathematical Physics [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1985).
3, 341-346 (1962). 2606 127. G. I. Minty, "On a 'monotonicity' method for the solution of non-linear equations in Banach spaces," Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA, 50, No. 6, 1038-1041 (1963). 128. G. I. Minty, "On the generalization of a direct method of the calculus of variations~" Bull. Am. Math. , 73, No. 3, 315-321 (1967). 129. E. Pardoux, "Sur des @quations aux d@riv@es partielles stochastiques monotones~" C. R. Acad. , 274, No. 2, AI01-AI03 (1972). 130. E. Pardoux, Equations aux deriv@es partielles stochastiques non lin4aires monotones.