Read or Download Abb The Motor Guide Gb PDF
Similar nonfiction_1 books
Climbing OLYMPIC nationwide PARK, 2d variation (Falcon)
A consultant to the nationwide Park's maximum mountaineering Adventures
This up to date advisor describes the author's favourite routes one of the 585 miles of maintained trails in a desolate tract atmosphere that stretches from the seashores of the Pacific to the center of the Olympic Mountains in Washington country. Hikes diversity from strenuous glacier crossings to brief walks in the course of the park's temperate rain woodland. info contains most sensible season, elevation achieve, trouble, and specified instructions to the trailhead in addition to narratives approximately each one hike's highlights, attractive images, and exact maps.
Veteran explorer Erik Molvar is an writer and govt director of Biodiversity Conservation Alliance, a good nonprofit conservation association.
The day-by-day convey is a regular nationwide center industry tabloid newspaper within the uk. it's the flagship name of exhibit Newspapers, a subsidiary of Northern & Shell (itself entirely owned through Richard Desmond).
Do you need to appreciate the fundamental basics of SAP software program with no need to paintings via four hundred pages or extra? sure? Then this publication is for you! The authors be aware of the necessities and spare you all of the info you don't need as a beginner.
Using basic, step by step examples, stroll throughout the basics of the SAP firm source making plans (ERP) process together with navigation, transactions, organizational devices, and grasp information. tutorial movies assist you adventure the look-and-feel of SAP software program with out requiring entry to an SAP system.
This moment variation has been better with an outline of the prevailing SAP product portfolio as well as SAP ERP. research extra concerning the technical aspect of SAP ERP together with suggestions, ABAP, and enhancement applications (EHP). Get a brief advent to BI, CRM, SRM, SCM, GRC, NetWeaver, SuccessFactors, and HANA. Demystify SAP acronyms and get readability at the objective of other SAP products.
- find out how to navigate in SAP ERP
- examine SAP fundamentals together with transactions, organizational devices, and grasp data
- Watch educational movies with uncomplicated, step by step examples
- Get an summary of SAP items and new improvement tendencies
Kin among France and Britain have continuously been uneasy and ambivalent. yet in cinema the second one global struggle replaced all that for a time. even if the 2 international locations' wartime fortunes differed, post-war either have been busy reintegrating returning servicemen and prisoners of conflict and accommodating the replaced aspirations of girls.
- Spectroscopy of cooling clusters
- Eldest Sons: The Essential Guide to Elves
- Secret Beaches Of The Salish Sea: The Southern Gulf Islands
- Handbook Phys. Chem.Rare Earth 21
- Eigen in Seoul, Vol. 1
- [Journal] Molecular Cell Biology. Volume 8. July
Additional info for Abb The Motor Guide Gb
54. 69 4. 8 Connection diagrams Connection of three phase, single speed motors ∆-connection Y connection Connection of two-speed motors Two-speed motors are normally connected as illustrated below; direction of rotation as given on page 35. Motors of normal design have six terminals and one earth terminal in the terminal box. Motors with two separate windings are normally ∆ -∆ connected. They can also be Y/Y, Y/ ∆ or ∆ /Y connected. Motors with one winding, Dahlander-connection, are connected ∆ /YY when designed for constant torque drives.
Efficiency, power factor and speed remain approximately the same. Guaranteed values available on request. Motor wound for Connected to (50 Hz) 230 V 220 V 400 V 230 V 500 V 690 V 380 V 415 V 500 V 550 V 660 V 690 V % of values at 400 V, 50 Hz Output 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 IN 182 174 105 98 80 75 61 58 IS/IN 90 100 90 106 100 119 90 100 TS/TN 90 100 90 106 100 119 90 100 Tmax/TN 90 100 90 106 100 119 90 100 41 3. 6 Tolerances Efficiency by summation losses Efficiency by inputoutput test Power factor Locked rotor current Locked rotor torque Pull-up torque PN (kW) 50 -15% (1- ) -15% (1- ) -1/6 (1-cos ) +20% -15% +25% -15% PN (kW) >50 -10 % (1- ) -15% (1-) -1/6 (1-cos ) + 20% -15% +25% -15% Moment of Inertia Noise level PN (kW) 50 ±10% +3 dB(A) PN (kW) >50 ±10% +3 dB(A) PN (kW) <1 ±30% PN (kW) 1 ±20% Slip Tolerances are in accordance with IEC 34-1 and based on test procedure in accordance with IEC 34-2.
7 Power factor A motor consumes both active power, which it converts into mechanical work, and also reactive power, which is needed for magnetization but does not perform any work. The active and reactive power, represented in the diagram (below) by P and Q, together give the apparent power S. The ratio between the active power, measured in kW, and the apparent power, measured in kVA, is known as the power factor. The angle between P and S is usually designated ϕ. The power factor is equal to cosϕ.