By Marius S. Vassiliou, Visit Amazon's David S. Alberts Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, David S. Alberts, , Jonathan Russell Agre
Command and keep watch over (C2) is the set of organizational and technical attributes and tactics wherein an firm marshals and employs human, actual, and data assets to unravel difficulties and achieve missions.C2 Re-envisioned: the way forward for the company identifies 4 interrelated megatrends which are separately and jointly shaping the cutting-edge and perform of C2 in addition to the undertaking demanding situations we are facing.
These megatrends the e-book examines are:
- Big Problems —manifested partially as expanding complexity of either endeavors and corporations, as army institutions shape coalitions with one another, and partnerships with numerous civilian businesses and non-governmental organizations
- Robustly Networked Environments—enabled by way of the super large availability of complex info and communications applied sciences (ICT) that position exceptional powers of knowledge construction, processing, and distribution within the fingers of just about an individual who desires them—friend and foe alike
- Ubiquitous Data—the extraordinary volumes of uncooked and processed info with which human actors and C2 platforms needs to contend
- Organizational alternatives—as decentralized, net-enabled methods to C2 were made extra possible via know-how.
The publication analyzes ancient examples and experimental proof to figure out the severe elements that make C2 get it wrong and the way to get it correct. winning businesses sooner or later can be those who can reconfigure their techniques in an agile demeanour. providing clean views in this topic of severe significance, this ebook offers the knowledge it is important to decide upon your organizational techniques to fit the venture and the stipulations at hand.
Read or Download C2 Re-envisioned: The Future of the Enterprise PDF
Similar military technology books
Surely the easiest American fighter of worldwide conflict 2, the North American P-51 Mustang served in huge numbers with the USAAF’s 8th Air strength from past due 1943 until eventually VE Day, and was once the mount of so much aces in-theatre. Charged with the accountability of escorting large formations of B-17 Flying citadel and B-24 Liberator bombers on sunlight raids deep into Germany, the P-51 pilots of many of the fighter teams in the ’Mighty 8th’ went nose to nose with the cream of the Luftwaffe’s fighter squadrons for regulate of the skies over the 3rd Reich.
Americas army Adversaries КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Издательство: ABC-CLIOАвтор(ы): John C. FredriksenЯзык: EnglishГод издания: 2001Количество страниц: 635ISBN: 1-57607-604-0Формат: pdf (e-book)Размер: 6. forty nine mb RapidIfolder zero
- A-6 Intruder: US Navy Bomber and Tanker Versions
- Network-Centric Naval Forces : A Transition Strategy for Enhancing Operational Capabilities
- Men Against Tanks: A History of Anti-Tank Warfare
- Assessing Competitive Strategies for the Joint Strike Fighter: Opportunities and Options
- USN Aircraft Carrier Air Units Vol 2 1957-1963
- Poland's PZL Gull-Wing Fighters: P.1 Through P.8
Extra resources for C2 Re-envisioned: The Future of the Enterprise
The ability of the device to integrate with the JTRS radio should greatly increase its viability. S. Marine Corps initiated the Trusted Handheld Platform program aimed at adapting commercial mobile device technology for secure communications. The goal of the project is to field commercial smartphones with standard hardware and software capable of accessing the military’s classified and unclassified networks. The phones will be able to send and receive secure voice, data, and video across security domains.
OECD (2012b). S. 5 Facebook users in the world. * Up-to-date statistics specifically for the United States are difficult to find. † Many or most of these may not be intranets in the sense of the OECD statistics. S. ¶ More recently, they have been evolving into tools to create more closely networked organizations. A culOECD (2012b). Appirio (2013). ‡ Moran (2011). § Ruppel and Harrington (2001); Martini et al. (2009). ¶ Martini et al. (2009). * Essentially, businesses and other entities now have the technology, if not always the culture, to adopt a number of innovative and flexible organizational forms that might hitherto have been unworkable.
5 Risk Risk is a function of both the probability of an event and its expected cost. In deciding how to respond to a situation or to work toward solving a problem, decision makers identify and assess a set of options. An important part of this process involves predicting the consequences of different options under different circumstances. An estimate of risk is an important part of this process. There are a variety of sources of risk that need to be considered. First, there is, for each option under each of a set of potential circumstances, the risk of cascades of consequences in multiple domains that would have adverse impacts on the situation or the M eg at ren d 1: Bi g P r o b l em s 21 entity.